A 1 day Uganda gorilla tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Mgahinga National park starting from Kigali and driving back to Kigali for drop off. This is a convenient and cost-effective tour for visitors in Rwanda with limited time for tours and on budget. The one day gorilla tour in Uganda from Kigali is a perfect alternative for a day gorilla tour to the Volcanoes national park, but with an added advantage of spending less on your gorilla permit.
Early at 3:00 am, our driver guide will pick you from Kigali and transfer you to Uganda via Cyanika border to Kisoro or Katuna border in Kabale. It will take you approximately 4 hours to reach the national park to join the other travelers for a briefing. You may have breakfast during the briefing time. At 8:00 am, you will hike into the tropical forest following specific trails in search of the allocated gorilla family. The trekking time ranges from 30 minutes to several hours but the interaction with gorillas lasts for an hour. You will then descend and transfer back to Kigali for a return flight.
Included in this tour package;
• Hiking permit fee
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.