The 3 days luxury tour is a flying package which will help you avoid the long journey to and from Bwindi NP. You will sleep at some of the most luxury lodges in the area and enjoy the ambiance of nature in this ancient tropical rainforest. You will enjoy the panoramic aerial views of the fascinating landscape from your aircraft seat as your traverse the countryside.
Day 1: Fly to Bwindi National Park
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Tracking and afternoon nature/cultural walk
Day 3: Transfer to the airstrip and fly to Entebbe
Day 1: Fly to Bwindi National Park.
You will be picked from the hotel and in Entebbe and be dropped off at the airport to board your flight to Bwindi NP. It is about 45mins to 1hr flight to any of the two airstrips serving Bwindi NP. If your gorilla permits are secured in the eastern part of the park (Ruhija tracking section) or northern part (Buhoma tracking section), you will fly to Kihiihi airstrip and in case your permits are secured in the southern part of the park (Rushaga and Nkuringo), you will fly to Kisoro airstrip. Upon arrival, our driver guide will pick you up and drive you to your lodge. Overnight and dinner at Gorilla heights lodge/ Clouds Mountain Gorilla lodge (southern section)/ Mahogany Springs / Buhoma lodge (northern section)
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Tracking and afternoon nature/cultural walk.
Assemble at the park headquarters for a briefing in the morning together with your trekking gear, a snack and drinking water. The Park officials will belief you about the dos and don’ts while you are on the trek and then allocate you gorilla groups to track after dividing you into groups of 8 people maximum. You will then ascend into the forest to track the gorillas as your park guide and rangers lead the way. Once you have caught up with them, you will be allowed not more than an hour to observe, learn and take photos of these gentle giants before returning to your lodge. In the evening, you may go for a community visit to learn about the traditional lifestyle of the Batwa pygmy community. Dinner and overnight stay at your Lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to the airstrip and fly to Entebbe.
In the morning after breakfast, your driver guide will drive you to the airstrip to catch your flight to Entebbe where you will board your international flight from or transfer yourself to a hotel of your choice.
Price: USD3400 per person
-airstrip pick up
-accommodation on full board including non-premium drinks
-Park entry fees
- Mandatory hand washing
- Mandatory face masking
- Keep a distance of 2 meters away
- Before boarding your plane, you will be required to show your covid 19 negative test results which should be valid for not more than 72hrs (applies for both Rwanda and Uganda)
- Also you are supposed to fill a locator form (link below) which you will also be asked before boarding (failure to have it, you will be denied boarding)
- Once you arrive in Kigali, you will take another covid 19 test and be in self quarantine at any of the chosen hotels in Kigali for 24hrs as you wait for your covid 19 test results
You will then start your tour after your results have returned and you are proved negative
- These results expire every after 72hrs, hence if your tour is still going on, you will need another test to allow you enter any other park or do any other activity after 72hrs of your test. (This applies to Rwanda only, not Uganda)
- Before departure from Rwanda or Uganda, you need to do another covid 19 test not more than 72hrs before your departure as you will be required to present your results before boarding your departure flight.
- While on your tour, you are advised to carry your masks and maintain social distance whenever you are in the public
For any inquiries, booking and travel related questions, contact us