Book 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla tour and cultural experience in Volcanoes National Park at discounted rates with Gorilla Trek Africa. Enjoy a close encounter with the endangered gorillas in Rwanda and experience traditions, norms and customs of Rwanda local people.
Day 1: Pick up & Transfer to Volcanoes National Park & Cultural Tour
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
Day 1: Transfer to Volcanoes National park & Cultural tour
In the morning, you will be picked from your hotel for a transfer to Kinigi in Ruhengeri. In the evening transfer to Ibyiwacu cultural village to meet and interact with local people. A cultural tour offers you chance to experience the traditions, norms and customs of local people and what makes them unique from other people. . Dinner and overnight stay at Tiloreza Eco Lodge (Luxury)/ Da Vinci Lodge (Deluxze) Muhabura Hotel (Budget).
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Tracking and transfer back to Kigali
In the morning, assemble at the park headquarters for a briefing from the park warden along with your trekking gear, drinking water and packed lunch. Later proceed to the forest to track the gorillas, an activity that will take you 1-8 hours depending on the movement of the apes in their natural wild. After meeting and staying in the presence of the gorillas for a maximum of an hour, the guide will transfer you back to Kigali for your scheduled flight.
Included in this tour package;
• Hiking permit fee
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
- Mandatory hand washing
- Mandatory face masking
- Keep a distance of 2 meters away
- Before boarding your plane, you will be required to show your covid 19 negative test results which should be valid for not more than 72hrs (applies for both Rwanda and Uganda)
- Also you are supposed to fill a locator form (link below) which you will also be asked before boarding (failure to have it, you will be denied boarding)
- Once you arrive in Kigali, you will take another covid 19 test and be in self quarantine at any of the chosen hotels in Kigali for 24hrs as you wait for your covid 19 test results
You will then start your tour after your results have returned and you are proved negative
- These results expire every after 72hrs, hence if your tour is still going on, you will need another test to allow you enter any other park or do any other activity after 72hrs of your test. (This applies to Rwanda only, not Uganda)
- Before departure from Rwanda or Uganda, you need to do another covid 19 test not more than 72hrs before your departure as you will be required to present your results before boarding your departure flight.
- While on your tour, you are advised to carry your masks and maintain social distance whenever you are in the public
For any inquiries, booking and travel related questions, contact NELSON