Booking Terms and Conditions with Gorilla Trek Africa
To our dear Client, Gorilla Trek Africa has a set of complete terms and condition of service, which try to cover all issues relating to your holiday to protect both the client and company interests.
Below are our terms and conditions;
On Confirmation of your holiday with us, we require you to pay 30% of the total tour cost only during the low season period and to secure gorilla permits.
While in the peak seasons from July to October a deposit of 40% of the total tour cost is required from the traveler so as to secure and reserve the gorilla permits.
The balance should be paid two weeks prior to arrival. If you choose to pay on arrival, make sure to pay in cash no other means of payment shall be accepted.
For bookings coming one month before departure we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda. You can also choose to pay by VISA CARD.
60 -100 days 10% off safari Cost
59 – 32 days 25% off safari Cost
31 – 8 days 50% off safari Cost
7 – 3 days 75% off safari Cost
48 hours or less prior to arrival 100% safari cost
– Gorilla permits and air tickets are 100% non-refundable.
– There will be no refund for any unused services, late arrival or no-show of any of the members of the tour.
• There is no refund of any unused portion of your safari once inaugurated.
Importantly to note is; Gorilla Permits in Uganda & Rwanda are not refundable when already booked, as this is the policy of Uganda Wildlife Authority.
• The safari charges are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond our control will be immediately communicated to our clients.
• We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
Gorilla Tours Rwanda
Rwanda Uganda Tours
USA Sales Contact
Bill W. Williams,
602 S. Grape St. Escondido,
California 92025, USA,
CELL: +1 760-807-1456.
Rwanda – Uganda Contacts
P.O. Box 22754 Block 269, Plot 2763
Lubowa Estates,Begumisa close
Off Entebbe Road,
Mobile: +256-705487517 Tel:+256-392 834 606
God is Able House
Airport Road. Kigali Rwanda