A 1 Day Rwanda tour to hike Mount Bisoke is one the thrilling experiences you should not miss on your Rwanda safari. Travelers hike and descend on the same day hence a chance for short time travelers. Mount Bisoke stands at 3,711 meters and s one the 8 volcanoes that make the chain of the Virunga volcanoes.
Wake up very early, have breakfast and transfer to volcanoes national park. Gather at the park headquarters, attend a short briefing about hiking do and don’ts ad then transfer to the hiking starting point with your packed lunch and enough drinking water. The hike takes roughly 4 hours to reach the summit and 2 hours to descend. You will enjoy the fresh breath at the volcano summit with spectacular views of Kigali city, neighboring countries and volcanoes national park. Gorilla Trek Africa is your ultimate guide on this 1 Day Mt Bisoke hiking adventure!
Included in this tour package;
• Hiking permit fee
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.