A 1 Day Rwanda tour to hike Mount Bisoke is one the thrilling experiences you should not miss on your Rwanda safari. Travelers hike and descend on the same day hence a chance for short time travelers. Mount Bisoke stands at 3,711 meters and s one the 8 volcanoes that make the chain of the Virunga volcanoes.
Wake up very early, have breakfast and transfer to volcanoes national park. Gather at the park headquarters, attend a short briefing about hiking do and don’ts ad then transfer to the hiking starting point with your packed lunch and enough drinking water. The hike takes roughly 4 hours to reach the summit and 2 hours to descend. You will enjoy the fresh breath at the volcano summit with spectacular views of Kigali city, neighboring countries and volcanoes national park.
Included in this tour package;
• Hiking permit fee
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.